2022 has been a year of change. High inflation, war, continued effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, and other issues have impacted every corner of the world. Yet there were positives too. At The Seniors Center, we’ve been busy providing resources to help seniors navigate the challenges of aging in today’s world.
In case you missed them, here’s a look back at some of our most helpful posts of the past year as we prepare for 2023:
- An Overview of Our Plan to Save Social Security – This post provides a look at the three steps we’re calling on Congress to take to protect the future of this vital program.
- VIDEO: Learn the Best Tactics to Stay Safe from Scams – In this video, we provide practical advice on how to spot and avoid common scams targeting seniors.
- The History of Social Security – Looking for a deep dive into the story of Social Security? Check out this post.
- How to Take Action on Saving Social Security – This post offers tips on how seniors can use their voices to make a difference in this crucial issue.
- What the Most Common Myths About Social Security Say About the Program – We debunk some of the most common misunderstandings about Social Security and provide resources for people to find up-to-date information.
We’re confident that 2023 will bring more positive change, and we’re here to help seniors on their journey. We wish everyone a safe, happy, and healthy new year.