The Seniors Center has worked hard to provide its readers with the best resources on Social Security. Navigating this complex system can be difficult, but our resources can help you learn more about your benefits and what needs to be done to save Social Security.
- Three Social Security Web Pages to Make Life Easier
- Collecting SSDI and VA Disability Compensation: What to Know
- Why You Should Set Up a ‘my Social Security’ Account Today
- How to Check if Your Social Security Office Is Open
- Tax Season is Coming Up—Here’s How to Prepare
The best way to stay up-to-date with our resources is to follow The Seniors Center on Twitter and Facebook, where we share new articles and information regularly. We’re here to advocate for seniors in Washington and help retirees around the country navigate their benefits. Learn more today!